Sunday, March 18, 2012

As Usual

As usual it is hard to continue something after one loses interest. But, seeing as it's a three day weekend, what better way to spend it than to update all of the social websites I belong to? That includes this. The update I made to FB, Google, and other sites I belong to was to change my profile picture. Petty? Not so much. As a highschool senior, supposedly I will be leaving soon to head off to college. But before that, there is one prerequisite to graduating: a portrait of the soon-to-be-graduated so people can remember them in order to hate them or love them. So that's what I did. I went into our guestroom, shut the door, and started taking pictures of myself. Not the, "Look at me and how supposedly pretty I am" kind of picture, but a decent one that makes me look normal. Out of the many that I took, most were a piece of digital junk; either they were blurry because I was moving, out of focus, or just plain 'ole dumb. But there was one that came out pretty well:


This picture is likely to be my Senior portrait, plus my new profile picture for my networks. I'll head off to college; people will remember me (hopefully in a good way), and they will continually see this picture. Hopefully  I will not lose interest... as usual.

2 comments:

  1. hey, don't worry! i am totally positive that anyone who knows you will always remember you in a good way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...