Thursday, October 27, 2011

Good Heavens!

Oh my, it has been quite a while since I have posted. I am very sorry for the delay as I have been busy, especially with choir which takes place when I normally post.
I decided to do a story in installments, like in a magazine. I have had the first couple parts ready for years, not know that I was going to do this. Hopefully I will be able to write more as the need arises. If you absolutely hate the story, let me know and I will find something else to write about! (grin) Of course, because I am a little absent minded, I forgot that the story is on another computer, doh! So this post is just to get your hopes up in anticipation of the great things to come! I will probably have the first part ready by this Saturday.
See you then!

-Andre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...