Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tearjerker

Right now, my favorite things to look up on Youtube are videos of the X Factor and Britain's got talent. Some performances are shoddy, bringing tears of frustration to your eyes. Others, like the one I am about to show you will bring real tears to your eyes. Tears of happiness and unselfishness. This video is one such tearjerker. I present to you: Emmanuel Kelly, auditioning at the X Factor, 2011:


Not only is his voice great, but his story shows that good is still in the world. I do not know if his mum is a Christian, but the very fact that she is willing to take these two boys in is great. Hope you enjoyed the video. I am rather brain-dead right now as a result of a long test and a long English class. Hopefully next week I will have something better to give you! Maybe even something original, for a change.

-Andre

PS: Check out the tabs at the top of my blog! If you remember seeing a certain post, but now that it was a movie "review," or something original of mine, you can (probably) find it in one of the tabs. Not only that, but the newest links will be towards the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...